The American Hotel is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
The American Hotel takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of americanhotelny.com:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. americanhotelny.com is partially conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
- Phone: (518)284-2105
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitor address: 192 Main Street, Sharon Springs, NY 13459
- Postal address: P.O. Box 121, Sharon Springs, NY 13459
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Accessibility of americanhotelny.com relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
- WordPress (self-hosted)
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of americanhotelny.com, there may be some limitations. Please contact us if you observe an issue.
American Hotel assessed the accessibility of americanhotelny.com by the following approaches:
- External evaluation, dynomapper.com